Razor Appeal (Complete)

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Razor Appeal

Post by Fabio » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:36 pm

The issues you're having may be related to not having deleted the registry for those games. Do you know how to delete those? If not, these steps should work:
-Type "Regedit" in the search bar of the windows start menu and open it.
-Navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > and then you'll need to search through the files to find each individual game. I believe the games wmay be under the files with their developer's names. I'll have a better answer once one of the other staff have that know more on this have responded, if you cant find em.
-Once you've found them, delete the folder so the data is no longer saved.
-Next, start up the game and see if it works. The game should be totally reset.

And of course if you already know how to do that, even better. Go ahead and try that on those and relock them again.
100Pals Ambassador

Fabio
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's

Re: Razor Appeal

Post by Fabio » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Update: Working with razor in dms to try and fix the games that wouldn't relock.
-Arcane PreRaise and RERaise, sky road, content creator simulator, the shadow of hell, they came from the moon, crazy pirate, the sad story of emmeline burns, ReX, and Teenager vs Mutant were relocked successfully.
There's poop in my soup was relocked and rehundoed, but the stats/stamps are incorrect on trackers. On steam, the correct date shows for reaching 'x' score.
Far Cnight was also relocked, and only Steam Hunter is showing the correct timestamp of today.
VCB: Why City, terminal hacker, and 12 is better than 6 will be reported for invalidation, as nothing we have tried has managed to work to get them relocked properly

Thanks for your patience with the appeal process, i'll leave this open for the next several hours or so in case you have anything you'd like to comment on. After that i'll mark it as complete 😃.
100Pals Ambassador