PapiPastrami Appeal (Complete)

PapiPastrami
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 am
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papipastrami/
Discord Name: Travie#1666

PapiPastrami Appeal (Complete)

Post by PapiPastrami » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:23 am

Discord: Travie#1666
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papipastrami/
Games:
Portal 2 : i SAM'd the achievements to get the achievement items a long time ago... they're all relocked now.
Payday the Heist : I honestly don't know why i SAM'd this game but i did and now its relocked.
I think those are the only 2 games i used SAM on but if i am mistaken please tell me. Thank you for your time.

User avatar
Xeinok
Site Admin
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:52 pm
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xeinok/
Discord Name: Xeinok#4444
Location: San Francisco

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by Xeinok » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:42 am

Thanks, staff will review
Founder of 100Pals
Image

Jaketwo
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 am
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaketwo_91
Discord Name: Jaketwo#2581

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by Jaketwo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 pm

Hey could I get some clarification on irregularities in the following games?

GTA V: you have approximately 35 achievements all unlocked at the same time.
Garry's Mod: You have 11 achievements all unlocked at the same time.
Payday 2: The Majority of the achievements are all unlocked at the same time.

Archiving astats appeal: https://astats.astats.nl/astats/aforum/ ... hp?tid=654

User avatar
Xeinok
Site Admin
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:52 pm
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xeinok/
Discord Name: Xeinok#4444
Location: San Francisco

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by Xeinok » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Please search through your game history and come forward with EVERY game you cheated in @Papi.
Founder of 100Pals
Image

PapiPastrami
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 am
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papipastrami/
Discord Name: Travie#1666

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by PapiPastrami » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:17 pm

Jaketwo wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 pm
Hey could I get some clarification on irregularities in the following games?

GTA V: you have approximately 35 achievements all unlocked at the same time.
Garry's Mod: You have 11 achievements all unlocked at the same time.
Payday 2: The Majority of the achievements are all unlocked at the same time.

Archiving astats appeal: https://astats.astats.nl/astats/aforum/ ... hp?tid=654
ok i have locked the achevements that i think you mean again

User avatar
Xeinok
Site Admin
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:52 pm
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xeinok/
Discord Name: Xeinok#4444
Location: San Francisco

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by Xeinok » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Please explain why those above 3 games were cheated and how they were cheated.
Founder of 100Pals
Image

PapiPastrami
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 am
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papipastrami/
Discord Name: Travie#1666

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by PapiPastrami » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:34 am

Xeinok wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:20 pm
Please explain why those above 3 games were cheated and how they were cheated.
Because when i first found out about SAM i thought it was cool so i used it on some games... im pretty sure ive relocked the games i changed. This has been a very tedious process.

User avatar
Fabio
Moderator
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:23 pm
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/crackadalion/
Discord Name: Fabio's
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by Fabio » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Turbo Dismount also has several achievements unlocked at the same time, did you also use SAM on it? Here is the link to the game on your AStats : https://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_G ... 8167496711.

VCB: Why City also has multiple achievements unlocked at the same time. I have not looked through your entire profile yet to see if there are other games you may have used SAM on in the past, but having found two more games can mean there are more you may have forgotten about. When you are able to, can you take a look through your games and see if there are any others that may have been cheated? You can do that the best on your completionist.me profile.
100Pals Ambassador
Image

User avatar
Xeinok
Site Admin
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:52 pm
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xeinok/
Discord Name: Xeinok#4444
Location: San Francisco

Re: PapiPastrami's Appeal

Post by Xeinok » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:09 pm

PapiPastrami wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:34 am
Xeinok wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:20 pm
Please explain why those above 3 games were cheated and how they were cheated.
Because when i first found out about SAM i thought it was cool so i used it on some games... im pretty sure ive relocked the games i changed. This has been a very tedious process.
Thank you for appealing. It is tedious work for us too - hope you can see why it's fair for a leaderboard to enforce anti-cheating rules. :) SAM is a very messy tool, sadly.
Founder of 100Pals
Image

PapiPastrami
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 am
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/papipastrami/
Discord Name: Travie#1666

Re: PapiPastrami Appeal

Post by PapiPastrami » Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Ok i relocked these:
-the two time based achievements in Mountain
-turbo pug DX
-Fallout 4
-and turbo dismount

Post Reply