Games: Zero Gear, The Stanley Parable
In 2011 I used in-game console commands to unlock the following 10 achievements:Not Allowed rule #12: Do not use console commands which directly and instantly unlock achievements.
- BFF - Play in a game with 3 other people on your friends list. (this one is broken)
- Flight of the Falcon - Accumulate 15 minutes of airtime.
- Bronze Medal - Finish 3rd 25 times.
- Silver Medal - Finish 2nd 50 times.
- I Would Drive 500 Miles - Drive 500 miles.
- Gold Medal - Finish 1st 100 times.
- Complete Shutout - Win back to back games in goal mode without the opposing team scoring.
- Ticket Master - Score 10,000 accumulative points in target games.
- I Would Drive 500 More - Drive 1,000 miles.
- Route 66 - Drive 2,448 miles.
Years later, I re-locked those 10 achievements because I didn't like what I had done. However, I now realize I should've re-locked all achievements, even the ones I unlocked legitimately. I will do that soon using SAR.
The Stanley Parable
In 2013, I changed my system clock to unlock "Go outside - Don't play The Stanley Parable for five years." on the first day I had started playing The Stanley Parable.Not Allowed rule #9: Do not alter the system clock in order to unlock achievements that require a passage of time.
I also unlocked "Commitment - Play The Stanley Parable for the entire duration of a Tuesday." on a Friday. I changed my system clock for that one as well, but I think that's technically allowed...
I'm aware the developers have provided a command that lets me reset the achievements. I will use it soon.Allowed rule #9: Changing your OS system clock to get Date-Specific achievements is allowed.
One last thing, I have unlocked 17 achievements of the Portal 2 campaign at once. It looks fishy, but I can assure you I played that game offline.